Sunday, November 6, 2011

Small Town

Written by Fermin Washington

Being from a small town meant that when I moved I had no idea what to do about home security. I had a big dog and I figured that was enough, that is, until one of my neighbors’ houses got broken into. I just didn’t imagine I was so vulnerable but you know, when something like that happens it really forces you to think about things. I went to www.homesecuritysystem.com and got a home alarm and actually had all the locks changed since the previous owner was, in a word, sketchy. I feel better now about being here along and I actually want to buy expensive stuff to decorate. You know, there’s nothing like owning your own home and really being part of the process and that’s what I’m in the middle of right now. I love that this place is mine and that I’m the one responsible for taking care of it and at the end of the day, that’s all that matters. Owning your own home is the most amazing feeling ever!

No comments: