Saturday, July 16, 2011

Big Bro Hooks Me Up

Guest written by our friend Gladys Fuentes

Man it’s nice being able to use my brother’s cabin in the winter. It’s only about 2 hours outside the city and having a place to go to get out of the hustle and bustle is absolutely essential for me and this makes it a lot less expensive all in all. He bought the place about ten years back and he’s told me before what a money pit it ended up being. He had to put a lot of money in to get it fixed up right and he even went to shopelectricityRatesTEXAS.com last year to get those electricity bills down because they were killing him. My favorite time to use it is in the winter when it gets kind of chilly out and I can start a fire and my wife and I can watch movies and drink wine. It’s so great and cozy and when it’s like that outside it’s all I can do to even open the door for more firewood! I love my brother and I really appreciate his generosity with this house of his.

No comments: