Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cute in any size


I know a lot of people in the area have trouble shopping and even though we're not in the market for plus size clothing, I do notice a lot of plus sized residents in town and do we even have a store that specifically sells  plus size women's clothing?  I have no idea.  I can see how frustrating it would be to go shopping for plus size clothes and have to sift through an entire store just to see what they happened to order in your size.  My size is pretty standard and average, I take for granted that some people have a harder time finding things. Plus, clothes that aren't specifically made for a heavier frame might end up not being sturdy enough or flattering on a larger body. 

Take formal dresses for example. Sometimes the styles and cuts are made to emphasize the features of a smaller body, so even if you manage to find one in the right size it won't be flattering. That's why I like to see shops that specialize in plus size formal dresses because then the consumer knows they're getting something that's designed with their body in mind, so they won't have to sorry about feeling unattractive or frumpy or anything. Anyway, you should check out the store I'm linking to, they also have swimwear and bras (that would be a nightmare)  and plenty of other items made just for supersized gals who don't want to skimp on style. Enjoy :)









No comments: