Saturday, August 6, 2011

All shapes and sizes

We all know that people come in all shapes and sizes, right? Actually, they come in under ten pounds and as soon as they get here they just grow and grow. Some grow more than others. Sure, there are averages but there will always be  few people who thrive at levels above or below that average. That's where averages come from. It's necessary to have two extremes. So it's a good thing there are Big and Tall Clothing stores, as well as clothes for women's plus sixes. Next thing we know they'll be making a children's store that specializes in oversized kids. Not that it matters what their size is, UNLESS they're unhealthy. Then it matters because they deserve to be healthy. A lot of kids these days don't have a choice. There is a general lack-of-knowledge when it comes to the importance of whole, natural foods for health.  Some people eat nothing but processed foods. We choose to eat only whole and natural foods, but that's our choice. Mine, actually.  My kids get to make their own decisions, but they generally choose healthy foods, with a little more candy than I enjoy. Lately I have no craving for sweets at all. I think that means I am officially old or something.  I don't know, maybe it's because I just don't eat refined or processed foods much. I guess I start each day with a cup of coffee that's made with refined sugar. I should find a substitute I like. Maybe stevia. I wouldn't mind switching from coffee to tea, if I had  badass tea collection. Maybe I'll do that one day. Anyway, life is good. have a nice day.


 

No comments: