Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wear one out

Hey homeschoolers, wanna get your hands on some great Christian T Shirts? I know what you're saying; "A T shirt isn't capable of accepting Jesus as its savior." But lighten up, I just mean that there are some awesome shirts out there with Christian sayings, quotes and graphics. If you decide to visit their site, be sure to check out the top selling funny shirts.One cool thing about this site is that so many of the shirts are able to be customized. When you see the designs, it's kind of funny to see that each shirt says "Your words here" I collect quotes, though, so I'm always thinking of which words would go on a T shirt and I bet they might sell more if they display them with actual words instead of making the consumer think of their own. Oh well, they must have an artist on staff because the designs are fresh, modern,(yet traditional - nothing trashy) AND they're well-drawn. So basically you go for the art of the T shirt and you have to then choose your favorite quote or saying to be printed with the art. It's really a unique idea and the shirts are beautiful.  I'm sure they would make great gifts, too. 

No comments: